Lightload Towels are the only towels that are survival towels. View this demo of the lightload Towels Wickable fabric.
I.C.E P.A.C (In Case of Emergency Backpacks) are survival backpacks that include Lightload Towels among other extremely useful survival items. Lightload Towels are wickable, fire starters, mask, diapers and much more. The backpack is intended to be a life saver in the most extreme perilous conditions.
“Endorsed by a Navy Seal, Famous Off-road racer, Stunt men in Hollywood, registered nurse, a stay at home mom, and an avid outdoorsmen…” I.C.E P.A.C ‘s are the quintessential disaster aid.
“The kit includes: (over 90 items) Quality Backpack, food, water, 6-in-1 flashlight, 5-in-1 survival whistle, 50+ piece first aid kit, multi-purpose tool, 200 hour 4-in-1 LED Glow Stick, tube tent, poncho, survival blanket, mini fishing kit/sewing kit, snake bite kit, firestarter/towel, personal waterfilter, and much much more.”
Brian Stewart one of the company founders says “In any emergency situation there are three things to consider: Prepare (“an”emergency kit) Aware (have a plan in place) Knowledge (be informed)” and the kit is prepared with this in mind.
Below are pictures of the contents.
for more information please contact:
Compactness For World Travel And Light Load Towels
Survival preparation is one of the most essential parts of scheduling any mission or trip. It is crucial to pre-plan for the contingencies when you may have to stay in an unfriendly terrain without anything but just some life saving gear, and in a few situations, without any safety gear or kit.
Therefore, it is essential to plan for and carry endurance and survival supplies when we set out for a trip where emergencies and contingencies might arise. One must never go out without carrying the essential survival gear to places where assistance may take a little bit of time in reaching you when something happens wrong.
Everything, which goes inside your survival equipment kit must be essential, adaptable and multipurpose. Military forces diligently plan and prepare survival kits for officers and individuals who carry out missions and require survival apparatus. One of the exclusive survival tools that some in the military use is in it’s kits are lightload towels. These lightload towels are as small as a hockey puck while they are folded. These towels measure anywhere between 12 x 36 inches and 30 x 24 inches yet weigh only half an ounce.
Lightload Towels are made out of 100% viscose. They are packed in watertight packs that help them remain dry in the wettest of situations and are so small that you can easily carry a couple in your pocket since they fold to the size of a quarter. Lightload Towels can be as inconspicuous as pocket change, but in a life and death situation, these things will be priceless as they can perform multiple functions as a life saving tool. Some of the main ways in which a light load towel can help in an emergency are:
• Harnessing Drinking Water: Lightload towels tend to soak up more water when compared to the usual cotton towel. In addition, these multiple purpose lightload towels can also assist you in harnessing rain water or even dew when you are faced with a shortage.
• Making Shelter: The first thing that you need to do in order to survive in the rough terrains is to search for or make your own shelter. Lightload towels which are extremely compact to carry around, open up into full beach size towels i.e. 36 x 60 inches. A couple of these full sized beach light load towels can provide help in making a temporary shelter during dry weather. As these towels are extremely compact, you can keep them in your survival gear kit when you fall short of space to pack extra stuff for making an emergency shelter.
• Treating Injuries: Sealed, sanitized and dry lightload towels can be used for first-aid treatment in emergencies. These towels take up very little space when compared to gauze and therefore act as multipurpose gear while traveling.
• Signaling: Unfortunately, sometimes you get trapped in a condition where you are not able to rescue yourself without external help. In such cases, you need a signaling device like a mirror or flares to get attention and help. However, if you are not carrying any signaling devices with you, then lightload towels, which can unfurl into flags can act as a signaling device that will help your rescuers in finding you.
Lightload Towels Are an Important Constituent Of Abandon Ship Bag
When indulging in water sports or rafting, one never knows when the course of water becomes unfavorable and when conditions turn worse. So, it is very crucial to carry ditch bags to ensure safety and well being. All responsible mariners always make it a point to take along the abandon ship bag that carries the additional emergency supplies to be taken along if there a situation for abandonment arises. The abandon ship bag is also known as the flee bag, grab bag, ditch bag or the ditch kit.
If you are conscious of safety and security, then it is essential to take along an abandon ship bag with you whenever you go sailing, rafting or boating in wild waters. In case you are wondering about what all needs to be incorporated in the ditch bag, then it is pretty simple. For this you will have to measure up your own capabilities, resources and priorities and based on these, come up with a list of equipment and supplies. This is important because depending on these features, you will be able to budget the abandon ship bag seeing where expenses are a must and where savings can be done.
Usually, ditch bags are made of nylon and are padded well with foam. Some items that form the inevitable content of these grab bags include firs aid kits, GPS, compass, fishing line ,hooks, batteries, hand held radio, registered 406 MHz EPIRB, signaling devices like flares and mirrors, freeze dried food, space blanket, toothbrushes and toothpaste, survival manual, binoculars, hand wipes, flash lights, eyeglasses, shock cord and multipurpose tools. In fact, the documents of the boat are also included sometimes.
If you are going for sail boat racing, then Lightload towels can be a good carrying option. They are the perfect choice for emergency one-time use. Lightload towels fit easily in ditch bags and also serve as bandages and insulation. They are apt contents for the abandon ship bag because:
• They are beach towels that fit easily in trouser pockets.
• They are more absorbent than cotton towels.
• They are suitable for both outdoor and indoor activity.
• They can be used as ground cloth for sleeping, blankets for covering, bandages in emergency and flags for signaling.
• They can be stored very easily and compactly.
When you start gearing up your ditch bags, ensure that all the equipment you take along is duly tested to work in expected conditions. It is also important to ensure that the abandon ship bag you are using is waterproof so that it can protect the contents inside it even after it is surrounded by water.
All storage containers are supposed to have some length of lanyard attached to them with a carabineer or snap clip towards the end so that you may easily attach it to the raft or the PFD harness. This will save your ditch bag from getting lost in the mess and the chaos that is created at the time of abandonment and from sailing away or sinking once you are in the water. http://www.ultralighttowels.com
Light Weight Towels:
A Must Have In A Backpacking Checklist
If you are going for a backpacking tour, the first thing you need to consider is that the luggage to be carried should be light. At the same time, you should not be compromising on the essential things that you need to carry. As you will have a single pack on your back, you will want to carry as many things as possible in the limited amount of space available. So, while preparing your backpacking checklist, make sure that you choose the items that are lightweight but serve the same purpose as their heavier counterparts.
While packing your backpack, you will find that one of the items that consumes a lot of space is a towel. However, you can easily avoid carrying bulky towels by switching to LightLoad ones. Whether it is a beach towel or a hand towel, there are lightload towels available that are extremely small in size and can be converted into full size towels when they have to be used. These towels are not only light in weight but also save a lot of space in your suitcase, RV or backpack. You can keep them in your pockets and still have space for your money and keys.
This feature makes them an essential travel accessory for outdoor camping. These towels can also be used as wind scarves, fire starters, bug repellants, insulators, sun blocks, masks and strainers. To deal with emergency situations, people can also include them in their toilet kits, first aid kits, cars, boats, hunting gear, camping equipment or hiking gear. Since you will not need to buy a separate first aid cloth, wind scarf or fire starter when you use a LightLoad Towels, you also end up saving a lot of money, space and weight.
LightLoad Towels are an indispensable part of a backpacking checklist because of their numerous advantages. Some of the major advantages that these towels have over regular cotton towels are:
• LightLoad Towels are more absorbent when compared to cotton towels.
• These are the only full size beach towels that can fit easily into a person’s pocket.
• These towels can be used to serve more purposes than a traditional cotton towel.
• They are very easy to store and consume lesser space than cotton towels.
• They can sometimes be bigger than cotton towels.
Because these towels are extremely cost effective and cheap, they can easily be used and thrown away if you do not want to carry the extra burden of a towel once it has been soiled. If you do not want to waste them, you can wash them and reuse them for a number of times. At the end of the trip, you can discard them off so that you do not need to carry back the burden.
You also do not need to worry about drying LightLoad Towels because after washing, they dry up very easily and quickly. It is a product which is biodegradable and does break down in the environment rapidly. The towel can also be burned or composted in a compost heap thus you do not need to worry about any after effects, once it is thrown off. All these reasons make light load towels one of the most favorable options that need to be ticked off as you prepare your backpacking checklist.
for more info please contact www.ultralighttowels.com